Thursday, January 10, 2008

Juan Monaco - Philip Kohlschreiber


Juan Monaco - Philip Kohlschreiber : Monaco 2-0@3 ladbrokes

From the start I should say that those of you who seek to be more safe, should choose Monaco simple victory. I did not see tonight's match , but I observed them through the week .
The surface seems to be rather slow for normal hard court , which is in Monaco's advantage . Even if the had a demanding match against Llondra, who's service made him a lot of problems , today's game suits his style of play .Philip does not have a great service, not like Llondra , and still is to inconstant. Lost a set against Cilic , and faced 5 break points agaisnt Mayer and another 5 against Russel. Some say fitness could be a factor here, but Monaco is , from my poit of view one of the fittest players on tour, with a great disponibility for effort. The key of taday's match is his first serve percentage, needing more than tonight's 60% .Philip 's serve will give plenty of break opportunities , and he will eventually take advantaje.

This pick is a little bit courageous, and I encourage you to play only the simple victory to be more precautious
. Hope for another Kitzbuhel 2 set victory, and the odds please me , so I choose
Monaco 2-0@3 ladbrokes

P.S : This is my 101th post on this blog :p

No comments: