Monday, January 7, 2008

Michael Llondra - Hyung Taik Lee



Michael Llondra - Hyung Taik Lee : Lee@2 sportingbet

Odds changed for this game since yesterday , Llondra being now considered the favourite. I think he is a little bit overrated , since his Adelaide victory means only a great win against Nieminen, and a win agasint Simon. He deserves his merit , but I still think the odds are set to low for him , putting to much importance to his late succes.
Lee has done a great job in the past agaisnt service volley players like Llondra, and has also a positive record agasint left hand players on hard court. I always appreciated Lee because we is hard working and never gives up. Has a strong service , and is decent in long rallies.
They have mever met again.

I'll stick to my intuition and will choose Lee to win this @2 at sportingbet