Thursday, April 3, 2008

Andy Roddick -Roger Federer


Andy Roddick -Roger Federer :under 22.5 games@1.85 gamebookers

Federer is a banker tonight in my point of view.He raised his game level a lot withAcasuso, and against Roddick he will do the same. Roddick struggled all week , against challenger level players Troicki and Minar. Against Benneteau was a little better, but far from the form he showed in Dubai.
This will be a two set game, but the odds are not worth playing.
Statistics say that in 18 matches , they had an average of 10.19 games/set and only a 0.26 tiebreaks /set in their history. Head to head is 16-2 (see details) including demonstrative games.
Under 22.5 games will be covered even in a 7-6 6-3 case, but I think it will be something like 7-5 6-3 in favour of Federer.

Under 22.5 games@1.85 gamebookers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TĂȘnis e Sapato, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tenis-e-sapato.blogspot.com. A hug.